1. A USB Flash drive (minimum of 4GB)
3. A windows 7 ISO file
4. A PC
1. Download and install Windows 7 USB-DVD Tool
2. Run the Windows 7 Windows 7 USB-DVD Tool .
5. Insert USB flash drive or external hard disk into USB port. (Its advisable you remove all important files from the drive because this might require you to format the flash device)
–To start Windows 7 from USB flash drive
1. Turn on your computer, insert the USB flash drive, and then turn off your computer.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Press any key when prompted to do so, and then follow any instructions that appear.
4. When the Install Windows page appears, click Install now to begin the installation process or click Repair your computer to access system recovery options.
5. Follow the instructions.
All the Best, please feel free to ask any question, post a comment, or should in case you are not clear about somethings, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks
That’s simply how to install windows 7 from a usb device